- 1 What do I need to take Travelling Southeast Asia?
- 2 What do I need to pack for 3 months in Asia?
- 3 What should I pack for a trip to Asia?
- 4 Do I need mosquito net in Southeast Asia?
- 5 What to pack for 3 months backpacking?
- 6 What do you wear in Southeast Asia?
- 7 How should I pack for a 2 month trip?
- 8 What should I wear in Asia?
- 9 How much clothes do I need for 1 month?
- 10 Do I need a mosquito net in Vietnam?
What do I need to take Travelling Southeast Asia?
Accessories to Survive the Tropical Weather in Southeast Asia | Essentials for Backpacking Asia
- Quick-dry towel.
- Waterproof bag.
- Day backpack.
- Universal charger and adaptors (especially knowing that most countries have different outlets!)
- Flip flops.
- Hiking shoes.
What do I need to pack for 3 months in Asia?
So without further ado, let’s work our way through what to pack for three months in Southeast Asia. Footwear and Clothing
- Nike Free Run Shoes.
- Reef HT, Men’s Flip Flop.
- 4 x T-Shirts.
- 3 x Shorts.
- Swimming Shorts.
- Kathmandu Men’s Federate Trousers.
- Long-Sleeved T-Shirt.
What should I pack for a trip to Asia?
They make packing so much easier.
- Travel Padlocks.
- Universal Travel Adaptor.
- Sleep sheet.
- Ziplocks (trust me, they will come in handy!)
- Travel Water bottle (water filtration system)
- Electrical tape (will come in handy one day!)
- Small LED flashlight you can attach to your bag.
- Backpack Rain Cover.
Do I need mosquito net in Southeast Asia?
One more item you may want in your bag is a large mosquito net. Yes, most of the guesthouses, hotels, hostels & huts in Southeast Asia will provide you with one, however, they are usually riddled with holes, are too small (and therefore the net is basically touching your body!) or, they smell mouldy.
What to pack for 3 months backpacking?
To wrap up, let’s review the ultimate packing checklist for extended travel:
- Wheeled Suitcase / Travel Backpack.
- Packing Cubes.
- Laundry Travel Bag.
- Everyday bag.
- 5 Tops.
- 2-3 pairs of pants.
- 1 pair of shorts if applicable.
- 1 pair of wool leggings if applicable.
What do you wear in Southeast Asia?
BMTM Stylish, Easy Southeast Asia Packing List
- 3-4 tank tops or light shirts.
- 2 lightweight shirts with sleeves.
- 1 long skirt.
- 3 dresses – two long and one short (I bought all mine from ASOS)
- 1 pair of leggings.
- 2 pairs of lightweight cotton pants bought in Southeast Asia.
How should I pack for a 2 month trip?
✓ Pack less pants, more shirts – Pack 3 to 4 pairs of pants or shorts that can be paired with almost ALL your shirts. That way you can create many different outfits (just change the shirts, shoes, jewelry) with one pair of pants! Stick to classic, comfortable and neutral pieces that you can re-wear over and over.
What should I wear in Asia?
Jeans are stylish in Southeast Asia, but they are also hot, heavy, and dry slowly. Opt for thinner materials instead. Tourists usually default to wearing shorts because of the temperatures, although most locals prefer to wear long pants.
How much clothes do I need for 1 month?
For a one-month trip, pack a one-week supply of undergarments and socks. Choose five or six pairs of shorts and/or pants, depending on the climate of your destination. (Even for hot places, it’s wise to pack at least one pair of pants.)
Do I need a mosquito net in Vietnam?
Mosquito nets in rural accommodations are often required and, if so, are always provided by hoteliers. Check your shoes in the morning (or wear sandals) just in case some little ugly thing is taking a nap in your Nikes. Keep an eye out for snakes and poisonous spiders when in jungle terrain or when doing any trekking.