- 1 Are there 50 countries in Asia?
- 2 What are 7 countries in Asia?
- 3 What areas are considered Asia?
- 4 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 5 What country is in West Asia?
- 6 What is the cheapest country in Asia?
- 7 Who is richest country in Asia?
- 8 What are the 5 parts of Asia?
- 9 How many countries are in this world?
Are there 50 countries in Asia?
How many countries are there in Asia? The area is shared by 50 countries. By far the largest nation by area is Russia, with more than 17 million km², 13 million km² (77%) are in Asia. The second-largest country is China, with an area of 9.6 million km².
What are 7 countries in Asia?
They are Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Mongolia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
What areas are considered Asia?
Asia can be divided into five regions. These are Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Western Asia. Central Asia is politically divided into five countries: Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What country is in West Asia?
The West Asia region comprises 12 member countries: Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
What is the cheapest country in Asia?
Cheapest Countries in Asia
- India. India is one of the cheapest countries in Asia.
- Cambodia. Due to its central position, Cambodia is the perfect place to start your trip in Asia.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The Philippines.
Who is richest country in Asia?
GDP Per Capita The city-state of Singapore is the wealthiest country in Asia, with a per-capita income of $58,480.
What are the 5 parts of Asia?
The Policy Institute divides its work into five subregions – East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, and West Asia.
How many countries are in this world?
Countries in the World: There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.