- 1 Are there 50 countries in Asia?
- 2 What are the 7 largest countries in Asia?
- 3 Are there 49 countries in Asia?
- 4 Where is Asia located?
- 5 Which is best country in Asia?
- 6 Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
- 7 Which country is biggest in world?
- 8 What is the 5 largest country in the world?
- 9 What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
Are there 50 countries in Asia?
How many countries are there in Asia? The area is shared by 50 countries. By far the largest nation by area is Russia, with more than 17 million km², 13 million km² (77%) are in Asia. The second-largest country is China, with an area of 9.6 million km².
What are the 7 largest countries in Asia?
Largest Countries In Asia 2021
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
- Pakistan (340,418 square miles)
Are there 49 countries in Asia?
According to the United Nations, Asia has 49 countries. However, depending upon the organization or government making the list, Asia can have as few as 45 or as many as 53 countries. The continent is also home to a varying number of “administrative regions” and dependent territories.
Where is Asia located?
Asia is generally defined as comprising the eastern four-fifths of Eurasia. It is located to the east of the Suez Canal and the Ural Mountains, and south of the Caucasus Mountains (or the Kuma–Manych Depression) and the Caspian and Black Seas.
Which is best country in Asia?
Singapore tops our list when it comes to the best countries in Asia to study. It features among the top 20 in the QS World University Rankings.
Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
The most beautiful countries in Asia
- Nepal. Country with the highest mountain in the world.
- Thailand. Paradise for beach lovers.
- China. The most populous country in the world.
- India. Country full of incredible experiences.
- Pakistan. Rough country under Karakoram.
Which country is biggest in world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population. However, its population is still rather large in numbers in comparison to those of other countries.
What is the 5 largest country in the world?
Largest Countries in the World by Area
- Russia. 17,098,242.
- Canada. 9,984,670.
- United States. 9,826,675.
- China. 9,596,961.
- Brazil. 8,514,877.
- Australia. 7,741,220.
- India. 3,287,263.
- Argentina. 2,780,400.
What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
The top 10 most populous countries in Asia are:
- China, 1.37 billion.
- India, 1.299 billion.
- Indonesia, 255.46 million.
- Pakistan, 191.78 million.
- Bangladesh, 158.76 million.
- Japan, 126.89 million.
- The Philippines, 102.96 million.
- Vietnam, 91.81 million.