- 1 Is Asia or Europe continent bigger?
- 2 Which continent has the largest land area?
- 3 Which is the largest Asia or Europe?
- 4 What is the 5 largest country in the world?
- 5 Which country is biggest in world?
- 6 What is the top 10 smallest country in the world?
- 7 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 8 What is the richest country in the world?
- 9 What is the baddest country in the world?
- 10 Which is the 3 smallest country in the world?
Is Asia or Europe continent bigger?
Continents are very large pieces of land. Earth has seven continents. Asia is the biggest and Australia is the smallest. Listed in order of size they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia/Oceania.
Which continent has the largest land area?
Answer: Asia. With about 17 million square miles, it easily outranks Africa, which is about 11.7 million square miles.
Which is the largest Asia or Europe?
There are seven continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia (listed from largest to smallest in size).
What is the 5 largest country in the world?
Largest Countries in the World by Area
- Russia. 17,098,242.
- Canada. 9,984,670.
- United States. 9,826,675.
- China. 9,596,961.
- Brazil. 8,514,877.
- Australia. 7,741,220.
- India. 3,287,263.
- Argentina. 2,780,400.
Which country is biggest in world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population. However, its population is still rather large in numbers in comparison to those of other countries.
What is the top 10 smallest country in the world?
The world’s 10 smallest countries
- VATICAN CITY STATE.
- PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO.
- REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO.
- PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN.
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS.
- REPUBLIC OF NAURU.
- FEDERATION OF ST CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS.
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What is the richest country in the world?
Five countries are regarded as the wealthiest countries globally, and we will talk about each one below.
- Luxembourg. The European country of Luxembourg has been classified and defined as the wealthiest country in the world.
What is the baddest country in the world?
MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
- Central African Republic.
- South Sudan.
Which is the 3 smallest country in the world?
The three smallest countries in the world are Vatican City, an enclave within Rome, Italy. Monaco, a principality at the Mediterranean coast and an enclave within Southern France, and Nauru, an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.