- 1 What are the states in Asia?
- 2 Are there 49 countries in Asia?
- 3 Are there 51 countries in Asia?
- 4 What is Asia famous for?
- 5 What is Asia’s smallest country?
- 6 What is the 13th largest country?
- 7 What is the biggest and smallest country in Asia?
- 8 Which country is biggest in world?
- 9 How much of world live in Asia?
What are the states in Asia?
Today, Asia is home to the citizens of Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan,
Are there 49 countries in Asia?
According to the United Nations, Asia has 49 countries. However, depending upon the organization or government making the list, Asia can have as few as 45 or as many as 53 countries. The continent is also home to a varying number of “administrative regions” and dependent territories.
Are there 51 countries in Asia?
Asia consists of 51 different countries with a total land area of 45 m km².
What is Asia famous for?
Nonetheless, Asia, the most populous of the continents, contains some three-fifths of the world’s people. Asia is the birthplace of all the world’s major religions —Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism—and of many minor ones.
What is Asia’s smallest country?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What is the 13th largest country?
Mexico covers 1,972,550 square kilometers (761,610 sq mi), making it the world’s 13th-largest country by area; with approximately 126,014,024 inhabitants, it is the 10th-most-populous country and has the most Spanish-speakers.
What is the biggest and smallest country in Asia?
Asia’s Countries, From Largest to Smallest
- Russia: 6,601,668 square miles (17,098,242 sq km)
- China: 3,705,407 square miles (9,596,960 sq km)
- India: 1,269,219 square miles (3,287,263 sq km)
- Kazakhstan: 1,052,090 square miles (2,724,900 sq km)
- Saudi Arabia: 830,000 square miles (2,149,690 sq km)
Which country is biggest in world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population. However, its population is still rather large in numbers in comparison to those of other countries.
How much of world live in Asia?
Asia population is equivalent to 59.76% of the total world population. Asia ranks number 1 among regions of the world (roughly equivalent to “continents”), ordered by population.