- 1 What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
- 2 What is the longest man made feature in Asia?
- 3 Why is Asia’s population so high?
- 4 Which is the most educated country in Asia?
- 5 Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
- 6 What is the longest man-made thing on earth?
- 7 What is Asia most known for?
- 8 Why is India so overpopulated?
- 9 Why is India so densely populated?
What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
The top 10 most populous countries in Asia are:
- China, 1.37 billion.
- India, 1.299 billion.
- Indonesia, 255.46 million.
- Pakistan, 191.78 million.
- Bangladesh, 158.76 million.
- Japan, 126.89 million.
- The Philippines, 102.96 million.
- Vietnam, 91.81 million.
What is the longest man made feature in Asia?
The Great Wall of China, Longest Man-Made Structure in the World.
Why is Asia’s population so high?
Population growth accompanies changes in fertility rates due to better education about birth control. According to the World Bank, the aging population and low fertility rates are to blame for the increase in population as 36 percent of the world’s population over 65 currently live in East Asia.
Which is the most educated country in Asia?
Singapore proved to be the most literate country across the Asia pacific region in 2018. The country demonstrated a youth literacy rate of 99.93 percent, beating the likes of China and Brunei to the top spot. Singapore has exhibited a constant increase of its literacy rate throughout recent years.
Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
The most beautiful countries in Asia
- Nepal. Country with the highest mountain in the world.
- Thailand. Paradise for beach lovers.
- China. The most populous country in the world.
- India. Country full of incredible experiences.
- Pakistan. Rough country under Karakoram.
What is the longest man-made thing on earth?
Probably the most known of all the largest man-made things in the world, the Great Wall of China is the biggest wall in the world at the incredible size (in length) of 21,196 km (13,171 miles).
What is Asia most known for?
Nonetheless, Asia, the most populous of the continents, contains some three-fifths of the world’s people. Asia is the birthplace of all the world’s major religions —Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism—and of many minor ones.
Why is India so overpopulated?
The two main common causes leading to over population in India are: The birth rate is still higher than the death rate. The fertility rate due to the population policies and other measures has been falling but even then it is much higher compared to other countries.
Why is India so densely populated?
Thus, the population growth experienced in India can largely be explained by variations in birth and death rates. In 1900, India’s population was roughly 238 million. Other reasons that have contributed to high birth rates are early marriages, lack of awareness, poverty and illiteracy, and illegal migration.