- 1 What are 7 countries in Asia?
- 2 Are there 51 countries in Asia?
- 3 What is the cheapest country in Asia?
- 4 Which is the best country of Asia?
- 5 How many countries are in the world?
- 6 Are there 50 countries in Asia?
- 7 Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
- 8 Which is the most powerful country in Asia?
- 9 How much of world live in Asia?
What are 7 countries in Asia?
They are Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Mongolia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Are there 51 countries in Asia?
Asia consists of 51 different countries with a total land area of 45 m km².
What is the cheapest country in Asia?
Cheapest Countries in Asia
- India. India is one of the cheapest countries in Asia.
- Cambodia. Due to its central position, Cambodia is the perfect place to start your trip in Asia.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The Philippines.
Which is the best country of Asia?
Singapore tops our list when it comes to the best countries in Asia to study. It features among the top 20 in the QS World University Rankings.
How many countries are in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
Are there 50 countries in Asia?
How many countries are there in Asia? The area is shared by 50 countries. By far the largest nation by area is Russia, with more than 17 million km², 13 million km² (77%) are in Asia. The second-largest country is China, with an area of 9.6 million km².
Which country in Asia is the most beautiful?
The most beautiful countries in Asia
- Nepal. Country with the highest mountain in the world.
- Thailand. Paradise for beach lovers.
- China. The most populous country in the world.
- India. Country full of incredible experiences.
- Pakistan. Rough country under Karakoram.
Which is the most powerful country in Asia?
The distance between the two superpowers and everyone else has grown in the three years the Index has measured power, with Japan and India, among others, losing ground. Zooming in to the US and China themselves shows that while the US is still the most powerful country in Asia, China is not far behind.
How much of world live in Asia?
Asia population is equivalent to 59.76% of the total world population. Asia ranks number 1 among regions of the world (roughly equivalent to “continents”), ordered by population.