- 1 Which river is biggest in Asia?
- 2 What are the major rivers of Asia?
- 3 What country in Asia has the most rivers?
- 4 Which is biggest river in the world?
- 5 Which is the 2nd largest river in India?
- 6 Which is biggest river in India?
- 7 Which is the cleanest river in Asia?
- 8 What are the two major river in Asia?
- 9 Which country has no river?
- 10 What is the world’s shortest river?
- 11 Which river is known as father of river?
Which river is biggest in Asia?
The Yangtze River in China is the longest river in Asia, the third longest river in the world and the longest river to flow entirely in one country.
What are the major rivers of Asia?
The Yangtze is the longest river in Asia. The source of the Yangtze is in the Tibetan Plateau, and it flows into the East China Sea. It is also the largest river in China, where it flows through 10 provinces and has 8 main tributaries.
What country in Asia has the most rivers?
China (24 Rivers) Snaking from Tibet to the East China Sea, the 3,915-mile-long Yangtze River is the world’s third longest watercourse.
Which is biggest river in the world?
Here is a list of five longest rivers of the world
- Nile River: The longest river in the world. Nile River: the longest river in the world (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Amazon River: Second longest and the largest by water flow. Amazon River (Image: 10mosttoday)
- Yangtze River: The longest river in Asia.
Which is the 2nd largest river in India?
The Godavari is India’s second longest river after the Ganga.
Which is biggest river in India?
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan’s Karachi port.
Which is the cleanest river in Asia?
Umngot River, also known as Dawki Lake, is touted as the cleanest river in Asia. It flows through the Mawlynnong village in Meghalaya.
What are the two major river in Asia?
Some of the world’s largest river systems are in Asia: the Ganges and Brahmaputra, Yangtze, Yenisei, Lena, Ob, Amur and Mekong.
Which country has no river?
The Vatican is an extremely unusual country, in that it is actually a religious city within another country. As it is only a city, it has almost no natural terrain within it, and therefore no natural rivers.
What is the world’s shortest river?
There, you will find what The Guinness Book of World Records has called the shortest river in the world. The Roe River measures an average 201 feet in length. It flows parallel to the mighty Missouri River.
Which river is known as father of river?
Named by Algonkian-speaking Indians, Mississippi can be translated as “Father of Waters.” The river, the largest in North America, drains 31 states and 2 Canadian provinces, and runs 2,350 miles from its source to the Gulf of Mexico.