Different companies and ships offer a heritage cruise in Vietnam. Also from different bays and harbors. The prices depend totally on circumstances as season, number of people, type of suite, how many nights and more. Therefore the below information comes directly from one of the companies but the prices can vary or defer once you’re going to look for a heritage cruise yourself.
Since the corona virus hit the tourism sector you might be able to find discount prices. Most cruises will be around the area of Halong and Cat Bay.
Heritage cruise – prices
Special Offer: 3,050,000 VND/ person in Twin shared cabin
( Original price: 4,590,000 VND/ person)
- Program applied: 2 Days 1 Night.
- Validity of travel: any date from now until 31 June 2021
- Room category applied: Delta Suite Cabin
- This offer is only applied for: Vietnamese Citizen & Expat who live in Vietnam.
– FREE 1 child under 5 years old accompanied by parents/ 1 cabin
– Children from 5 – 11 years old are charged 50% of adults
– Single room surcharge equal to 75% of the double room charge
- Ocean Suite: 300,000 VND/cabin
- Captain Suite: 1,000,000 VND/cabin
- Regal Suite: 1,500,000 VND/cabin
– Surcharge for 2-way transportation: 400,000 VND/ person
A lot of services are included in the heritage cruise, such as kayaking, visiting of caves, canoe and fishing. They serve early 20th century Vietnamese cuisine. You can swim in the cruise pool of the heritage cruise. All rooms come with a private balcony and bath viewing the sea. The cruise offers restaurants, spas, gyms and a lot of comfortable relaxation on Lan Ha Bay. You can practice Vovinam martial arts which is a traditional Vietnamese one. There are cooking classes and of course music, movies, a bar and painting exhibition.
Payment policy is to pay at least a 30% deposit to secure your booking. You can pay by credit card, cash or bank transfer, Visa card, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. The cancellation policy is as follows: More than 30 days prior no charge. Between 16 – 30 days prior 20% per cabin. 7 – 15 days prior 40% per cabin. Between 4 – 7 days prior cost 70% a cabin and less than 3 days prior will be charged full.
Find more info on one of the companies site here https://heritagecruises.com/